Saturday 26 January 2008

The Disclaimer's Union go crazy in this post. Beware of Disclaimers.

Question: Where do you go to become slim?

ANSWER: SLIM RIVER!


Disclaimer = I'm not sure where that is, but I saw a signboard showing you the way towards Slim River. I was on the way back to Galvin's house from Damai Laut. There's no picture to show as proof due to the extent that I wasn't ready for it, and after I saw two signboards showing you the way to it near each other, I never saw another.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You told her? Man, you must really have some guts." - Human A
"I didn't want to lah! Now look what I've done." - Human B

Disclaimer = Due to privacy purposes of the (blog's [and the] two people that was the topic of the conversation, nothing more can be revealed about the conversation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People keep asking the same repetetive question: "Eh, so how's Australia ah?"

I feel like telling them: "Eh, how about swapping places? Then you can experience Australia yourself, then I can live in Malaysia until you don't want to live in Australia anymore. Once my time's up, then I'll swap places with someone else."

I want to stay in Malaysia...even though the minimum wage here is like RM 3.50.

Disclaimer: If anyone powerful from the Malaysian government is reading this, I know Malaysia is a developing country, and surely they can't match wages like Australia and other developed countries, but don't you think RM 3.50 is a bit harsh? At least change the law, set the minimum wage at RM 4.00. AT LEASTRM 4.00.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Reading one of these Disclaimers are perfectly fine. They don't make you cross any picket lines like attending the upcoming Oscars do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: