Tuesday 15 January 2008

Not getting updates? Read why!

Nasi Lemak on Air Asia X = RM 25
20 days in Malaysia = Priceless

Mastercard. Accepted Worldwide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So expensive right you think? But then le, come to think of it, in Australia, I think Nasi Lemak costs at least $5, which is around RM 15, and RM 25 is only around $6.75. Once you convert it, it's so cheap, also considering the fact that there was really nothing to do on the plane.

There wasn't entertainment at all - you couldn't even rent a Nintendo DS like entertainment system to entertain you on board. It was really boring. Note to self = What to do next time? Fly Jetstar! They, Jetstar, at least offer you the chance to rent the Nintendo DS like entertainment system for a price!

Anyway, going to go back to Damai Laut hotel now. It's already 9:52 PM and I was supposed to play Pool, which cost RM 5.00! per game. 2 years ago when I was there it was only RM 3.00! Inflation man! If you want to use the computer there, it was RM 5.00 for half an hour, which was so expensive ALREADY. Now, they increased it up to RM 10.00 for HALF AN HOUR! Crazy right?

Gotta go, will talk more about it some other time.
Tyr

Quote of many quotes =

Uncle _ _ _ _ _ _ to ME: "Eh, she your girlfriend right?"
ME to Uncle _ _ _ _ _ _: "No la."
(Insert the girl's name) to Uncle _ _ _ _ _ _: "Why, don't let ah?"

And guess what, I used to like her! Man. Added in on 17/02/08: Then again, come to think of it, it could also mean she wanted Uncle _ _ _ _ _ _ to stop, so she said that. He used to tease me about it when I used to help there - I helped in the 6 year old class right up until I left for Adelaide on 07/07/06, and when I went back, he started again! Does he still remember he used to do that to me 2 years ago? Hmmm...

No comments: