Thursday 31 January 2008

If you're sorry, please don't be.

Something happened on the first day back to school, and it reminded me of you. =[
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be sorry. Please? It was my plan, it's my fault. Yes, it might have made me really sad, but see, now you're really happy. I wanted you to be happy so don't say sorry. I really care about you, and I really want you to be happy, no matter what that means. If that means you being happy with someone else and not me, then well, I guess that's life. Last time, this was also what I wanted to happen, and I got it. Yes, I may be sad, but that's not the point. So, if you're reading this, I should be the one saying sorry. For not telling you last time, for putting you through all this, for leaving it 2+ years too late.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, enough about that for now, today I didn't go to school because I woke up late, again. I woke up at 8:45 on Wednesday, first day back to school, and got to school at 9:00, just when they were about to dismiss home groups to their specific areas. Today, it was worse. I woke up and looked at the time, it read 10:01. I had already missed basically 1 and a 1/2 lessons, so I didn't see much point going, especially the next two lessons were Info Tech. Besides, I was so tired that I actually managed to go to sleep again almost instantly.

Oh, and I don't know why, but for the past 2 days, I've been turning off my alarms, yes, alarms, one is from my phone alarm and the other is the clock alarm, without being consciously awake. This isn't normally the case. If either rings I normally turn them off while I'm consciously awake. I guess jetlag has really gotten to me hey? Plus the fact that while I was in Malaysia I had the luxury of getting up at 10 or 11AM or at times even 12 PM, which is in between 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM in Adelaide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



That, is a PaperMate collectible strap. In between the Paper and the Mate are two red hearts so it makes perfect sense they would give you a collectible like the picture shows.

2 hearts are beating together, I'm in love, Woo! I'm in love, woo!
Reminded me of Kylie Minogue's song. Oh, and no, that's not mine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it's close to 12 AM, and since I skipped school today, my parents are forcing me to sleep at 12 AM so I can get 8 hours of sleep and actually wake up on time for school.

Byes!
Tyr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: