Saturday 12 April 2008

Hamish and Andy - 107.1FM in SA

Here's just something before I go out.

Hamish and Andy: www.hamishandandy.com.au - Go listen to them live now!

So I woke up around an hour ago and 15 minutes later, decided to turn on the radio. I didn't know it was Hamish and Andy on at the time because I thought they only did weekdays 4-6pm. They were asking a question that went something like this: "If you think you're God-like because of something weird that you have, tell us." Basically, if you've got something supernatural. They started taking calls and man, here are a few answers.

"I used to think I was God-like because I had 3 testicles. Unfortunately, I'm not anymore, because one of them was cancerous, and had to be removed." - What? 3 testicles? I reckon that is weird. I've never met anyone who can say they have 3 testicles.

"I think I'm God-like because I've got 2 butt holes!" - Again, what? 2 butt holes? Speechless here.

Hamish and Andy then asked the person who said he had 2 butt holes, this question: "How do you, erm, let out your wastes then?" in which he replied: "Well, before I do that, I have to use my finger and see which one it's coming out from." - Yuck! Now, I reckon, that is just disgusting! That's just weird don't you reckon? Having 2 butt holes. Eeeww.

Good day,
Tyr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: